Personal Care Provider/ Home Health Aide
- Meal Preparation
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Recreational Activities
- Communicating with Office
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks:
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Credit History
- Business and personal references
Work for Comfort Keepers Home Healthcare Agency in Gainesville, FL
Do you have a caring, loving spirit? Are you passionate about helping others? Are you interested in a rewarding career in Gainesville, FL? Comfort Keepers home healthcare agency needs caregivers like you to provide expert, loving in home care to seniors in the area.
Caregivers from Comfort Keepers home healthcare agency travel to client's homes in and around Gainesville, FL to provide senior care. Our care services range from respite care all the way to end of life care. We do everything to accommodate a senior client's needs and keep them living safely and independently in the comfort of their own home.
Browse our open home healthcare agency positions below and apply today to become a Comfort Keeper in Gainesville, FL.
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the following areas of Florida: